Check out our Tuscan Bean Soup recipe 😍 We blitzed half the soup to achieve that naturally creamy texture from the cannellini beans. Added some potatoes to help thicken the soup as well 👏🏽 Seasoned with Just Flavour's Italian to bring those hearty flavours together in one dish 🤤 you'll be done in 30 minutes! 😍
Tuscan Bean Soup
1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 cups of carrot & celery, finely diced
- 2 potatoes, cubed small
- 2 x 400g cannellini beans, drained
1L vegetable stock
2 tbsp Just Flavour Italian
- 1 cup kale, shredded
- In a large pot, heat oil, saute onion, garlic, carrot, celery and potatoes for 3 minutes.
- Add beans, stock and Just Flavour's Italian, simmer for 10 - 15 minutes until veggies are tender. Turn off the heat.
- Blitz half the soup until smooth. Try to scoop out all the potatoes. Return blitzed soup to the pot with kale.
- Adjust salt and pepper. Serve with parmesan baguette, enoy! ✌🏽
We love seeing your foodie creations on instagram, make sure to tag us on@justflavourco see you there ✌🏽