Our popular Mediterranean salmon fettuccine was most voted for a recipe reveal, so we'll share the recipe with you!
- 200g fettuccine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup Tuscan antipasto mix
1 tbsp Just Flavour Italian
1 tbsp Just Flavour Lemon Herb
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 small salmon fillets, skin off, cubed (approx. 250g)
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Heat oil, saute onion for a few minutes. Add Tuscan, JF Italian, JF Lemon Herb and white wine.
- Add salmon pieces and cook for a few minutes.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add to the pan with a 1/4 cup of pasta water, mix well and season with salt and pepper. Serve with crumbled fetta, enjoy!