Level up your scrambled eggs with a sprinkle of Just Flavour! This dish is quick and easy to make. You can serve it on toast and load it up with sides or enjoy as a breakfast wrap!
1 tsp JF Everything or Italian
- 1 tsp milk of your choice or water
- 1/2 cup kale, finely shredded
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 slice bread
- Spring onions, smoked salmon, feta (optional)
- In a bowl, whisk together Everything seasoning, milk or water and eggs, set aside.
- Spray a non-stick pan with oil and heat on medium. Add kale and lightly saute for 1 minute.
- Pour egg mixture into the pan, it should begin cooking immediately.
- With a spatula, fold the cooked edges into the middle of the pan. The egg will cook quickly, so be ready as you don’t want overcooked scramble!
- Repeat folding the eggs into the centre until it's 90% cooked and turn off the heat. As the pan cools down, there will be enough heat to completely cook the eggs.
- Serve with toast and your choice of sides.
Switch up your blends for a different flavour!
We love seeing your foodie creations on instagram, make sure to tag us on@justflavourco see you there ✌🏽