If you're like us and love having eggs, then this one's for you!
These breakfast egg muffins are a great source of protein, packed with veggies and Just Flavour's 'Everything' blend.
JF's 'Everything' mostly consists of garlic, onion and smoked paprika which pairs nicely with this dish and saves you time from chopping the onion and garlic if you don't want to!
Then you can add your desired ingredients, we used zucchini, sweet potato and peas for this one. You can make these ahead of time and are a fantastic grab-and-go addition to your fridge.
They also store well in the freezer. Give it a go, it's eggcellent!
Breakfast Egg Muffins
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled, grated
- 8 free range eggs
1 tbsp Just Flavour's 'Everything'
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp wholemeal self raising flour
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Grate zucchini and sweet potato. Squeeze out excess liquid, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, Just Flavour's 'Everything', milk, flour, salt and pepper.
- Add veggies, cheese and mix well.
- Spray a 12 capacity, non-stick muffin tray with oil. Or you can use muffin liners. Use a 1/4 cup to evenly scoop mixture into the tray.
- Cook for 25 minutes or until golden and the egg is cooked through. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing from the tray. Enjoy!
We love seeing your foodie creations on instagram, make sure to tag us on@justflavourco see you there ✌🏽